Mumbai International Luxury Property and Residency Conference 2020 is an annual conference and exhibition dedicated to the latest trends in immigration and global mobility.
The event will be held on 15-16 January 2020 at The St. Regis Mumbai (462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Worli, 400013), India.
The program includes:
15 January: A conference; and
16 January: an exhibition, workshops, and individual appointments with exhibitors for attendees.
The Expo aims to showcase citizenship by investment programs offered by different countries and highlight their benefits.
One of the key distinctions of the event is a conference featuring keynote speakers and experts from 30 countries which will address a variety of issues related to the acquisition of real estate abroad, dual citizenship, residency and citizenship by investment programs, business immigration, and personal financial consulting.
The event boasts an impressive array of major international companies:
- Representatives of major companies from countries including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, and Malta), and the Caribbean (Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, St. Kitts and Nevis), and more;
- International associations, including FIABCI and the Investment Immigration Council;
- Renowned immigration consultancies, including Henley & Partners and CS Global Partners;
- Real estate market leaders, including Sotheby’s Real Estate, Christie’s and Knight Frank;
- Top-tier personal consultancies, including EY, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte; and
- Other leading companies in related industries.
Exhibitors come from 30 countries, including:
USA | UK | Canada | UAE | France | Germany | Italy | Spain | Switzerland | Antigua and Barbuda | Dominica | St. Kitts and Nevis | Portugal | Cyprus | Malta